As part of VegFund's commitment to share vegan videos between activists, AR groups, and the public, we have established our own video library composed of some of the most recent videos from around the web. Just in its early stages, we hope this will be an invaluable resource for many forms of outreach and education. Please check out the site and utilize the many sharing tools available to expand our reach.
What you can do with VegVids.com:
- Learn and explore on your own
- Link to organizations and resources for more information
- Submit a video to share
- Help a video go viral with Facebook, Twitter or email
- Build a playlist with all your favorites and share with your friends
- Download the FREE Miro Player and subscribe to the VegVids channel for constant updates
- Visit our Mobile Site for the latest Featured Videos.
- Use custom RSS feeds by category or keyword to stay current with the newest posts
- Add a custom widget to your website, blog or social networking page
- Use widgets and feeds to create your own app or mashup
- Host a Screening or Pay-Per-View event with one of the clips
- Embed a clip on your site, blog or social networking page
VegVids.com runs on the Miro Community platform.